Providing exceptional service to our clients by customizing our staffing fulfillment to each client individually.
We are devoutly committed to developing a strong understanding of our clients’ business to continue providing each client with customized solutions to your talent needs.
We have over 5,000 employees in our ever changing database. These are just a few of whom we’re especially proud.
Find a fit with one of our talented employees? Contact us today at 303-427-4600!
Why Choose Excel?
- Focus We realize that strong search capabilities are what ensures the success of our clients, so that’s where we focus our resources and efforts.
- Quality Quality costs less – when you need to hire, don’t settle for anything less than the highest quality available.
- Relationships You need a staffing partner that focuses on solving problems rather than just filling orders. We take a strategic approach to solving your staffing challenges and improving your bottom line.
- Results In order to make sure of constant progress and improvement, you need to be able to measure your results and the parameters of success that have been agreed upon. We pride ourselves on achieving results that benefit you!
- Expertise We have been providing exceptional, customized staffing fulfillment since 1992.
For Your Benefit
Your relationship with Excel Personnel yields many benefits to your business with our partnership services:
- Safety Partnership Training
- Vendor on Premise Services
- Managed Services Agreements
- On-site Time Management Systems
- Employment Law Training Programs
- Customized Reporting & Monitoring Systems
Our strategic partnerships further enhance our ability to serve our clients successfully.
Hall & Evans has served their clients in the Rocky Mountain Region for more than 80 years. With a tradition of excellence, hard work and success, they are a modern law firm comprised of dedicated attorneys, paralegals and professional staff.
Denver based occupational health and safety consulting firm specializing in safety training programs and OSHA compliance tools.
Value Added Services
Excel Personnel is pleased to offer the following services, bundled or unbundled, to fit your needs. These services will be billed at cost to our partners.
- Drug Testing (oral Test – same day results)
- Drug Testing (5 panel 48 hour results)
- Colorado In-State Criminal Background Checks
- Insight Pre-employment Integrity Testing
- Employment Application Processing
- Reference Checking
- Prior Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Social Security Number Verification
- Credit Report
- Skill Testing (Office, Technical, Industrial)
- Payrolling Services
- Employment Law Seminars
- Safety and Site Inspections/Training
- Single Source Provider Relationships
- Excel On Premise Arrangements
” I have been working with Excel now for over 2 years and find them to be professional, timely and understanding of my needs. A client couldn’t ask for an easier company to work with!!
Excel should be expanded to Excellence as this is the type of service and reliability you receive at Excel Personnel.
l have had a relationship with Excel for about seven years to help with my recruitment efforts. They have always been very diligent in finding what I need and in a timely manner. The candidates they send are reliable and ready to work! We have had great success with Excel Personnel and will continue our alliance with them.
We have always been sent the most professional and proficient candidates from Excel and they are one of our Number 1 choices when it comes to recruiting.
Excel Personnel combines excellent customer service with diligent screening to provide a quality source for potential employees.
Excel Personnel has a high level of professionalism, quality and attention to detail. In my opinion, their knowledge and resourcefulness of the staff has given this company great results.